Resilience is a multi-faceted concept that helps both individuals and organisations respond most effectively to challenges and stressful situations.
Individual & Organisational Development helps individuals and organisations develop their resilience.
Building personal resilience
Through personal resilience people are more able to cope with challenges and to bounce back from crises.
Personal resilience development includes:
- Understanding and developing the essential elements of resilience
- Identifying and addressing barriers to resilience
- Recognising and developing personal strengths
Building organisational resilience
Resilient organisations cope more effectively with challenges and bounce back from crises.
Organisational resilience development includes:
- Developing leadership skills
- Responding quickly and appropriately to workplace conflict
- Developing a positive workplace culture