Shelley Rogers founded Individual & Organisational Development (IOD) in 2004.
Shelley is an Organisational Psychologist with high level expertise in workplace assessments and investigations, dealing with all aspects of conflict and bullying, personal and interpersonal skills development, mediation, leadership coaching, group facilitation and strategic planning. Shelley is also skilled in delivering psychological services to individuals.
IOD specialises in helping people work together more effectively
Shelley is passionate about helping individuals and communities develop their abilities to understand and manage their own and other people's emotions with the aim of improving interpersonal relationships and solving problems.
She uses a variety of evidence-based psychological tools to help her clients achieve their goals. These include CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), hypnosis, mindfulness, and facilitated processes as well as surveys and assessments, organisational cultural development and goal setting activities.
Shelley began her professional career as a high school teacher prior to moving into recruitment and community-based skills development in both urban and rural settings. She has worked with a wide range of people across many different cultures, industries and sectors giving her a broad knowledge of people in different workplaces. After gaining a wealth of worldly experience Shelley decided to return to study and train as an Organisational Psychologist.
Shelley is experienced in managing complex and challenging emotions and helps her clients think clearly about the situations they face and decisions they have to make. These skills assist people make good quality leadership, management and recruitment decisions as well as improving interpersonal communications and relationships.
- Master of Psychology (Organisational & Human Factors), Adelaide University, 2004
- Bachelor of Arts Honours (Psychology), Flinders University, 2003
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), University of South Australia, 2001
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis, Australian Society of Hypnosis, 2011
- Graduate of Diploma of Management, University of South Australia, 1997
- Graduate of Certificate in Mediation (Family), University of South Australia, 1996
- Bachelor of Arts (History), University of Western Australia, 1980
- Diploma of Teaching, Western Australia Secondary Teachers College, 1976
- Fellow of the Australian Psychological Society
- Chair of the Australian Psychological Society (South Australia) (from 2013)
- Fellow, Australian Psychological Society College of Organisational Psychologists
- Member, Australian Society of Hypnosis